Announcing May 1, 2010 Open Forum
Come Advocate for Medical Interpreters in Washington DC!
April 30 & May 1, 2010
Friday, April 30th: Lobby…Advocate…Rally!
- Come advocate for medical interpreters
- Hear presentations on latest national lobbying updates
- Receive training on how to advocate from a professional lobbying group
- Be the voice of the language minority patient in Washington DC
- Come with us to your Senators and Representatives offices, we need you!
Saturday, May 1st: National Medical Interpreter Certification Forum
- Discussions on the next steps in certification itself
- Updates on Certification from a Global Aspect – From International Attendees
- Educational program accreditation
- How to prepare for the certification exam
- Formalization of Taskforces and Committees
Please download the document and PDF below.
|National Medical Interpreter Certification May 1st in Washington DC 2.doc||1.18 MB|
|Fourth Annual National Medical Interpreter Certification Open Forum.pdf||22.04 KB|